Gorgona Pan hookah
What is Made of:
- The hookah is made of stainless steel and POM-C.
- The height of the hookah in assembled form is 477 mm.
- The shaft is solid, not collapsible, made of stainless steel with an inner diameter of 14 mm.
- The length of the submersible pipe section is 190 mm.
- On the submersible pipe section, grooves are made in the lower part to control the liquid level and openings to facilitate traction.
- The upper section of the mine has a profile complementing the design, as well as serving the best heat transfer undercut.
- Connecting thread size at the M16X1 mine.
- The base and base cover are made of polyacetal (POM-C) with laser engraving.
- The hose connector is attached on rubber seals (o-rings 11×2).
- A mouthpiece made of stainless steel with a length of 320-330 mm with elegant engraving.
- The saucer is possible in two versions: 1) thickness 1 mm, diameter 285 mm, without additional bends
- thickness 1 mm, diameter 290 mm, with additional bends.